I mainly read and think about news about finance and markets from a long-term investment perspective.
Each week I do a quick recap of articles I’ve read that intrigued me, seemed to have special insights, or that I don’t agree with but want to do more research on.
All are on “open questions” that are important to the future of stocks, investors, the U.S., and the world.
- Zillow’s flood view, Gawker’s Unemployment end: Open Questions links
- $500B in loans to the rich, Helicopter Money, College grads with side jobs, Osmosis power: Open Questions links, Aug. 8
- Debt service rate targets, Shiller on confidence as leading indicator, How to measure Chinese money: Open Questions links, July 25 week
- Land values never grow, Don’t sleep on the Yield Curve: Open Questions links, July 18 week
- Central bank equities boost in a Citi chart, NYTimes writes off Yield Curve: Open Questions links, July 11 week