At Truvalue Labs, I work as a Product Manager and have authored dozens of research briefs on company environmental, social, and governance (ESG) topics and materiality of those issues to financial performance.
Selected briefs I’m particularly proud of include:
- Tesla research brief excerpted in the Harvard Law School Governance Forum
- Truvalue Labs™ Report Details California’s Top Methane Super-emitting Companies
- Methane super-emitters research brief coverage in third-party media
Additional briefs available for download at Truvalue Labs’ site include:
- BYD Co Ltd: Is it Build Your Dreams, or Buy Your Dip?
- Hazy outlook for Altria; ESG issues tied to search for replacement market
- Fresenius Medical Care: Pure upside or adulterated earnings for the world’s largest dialysis firm?
- Bullish on fake meat? Taking stock of Beyond (BYND), Impossible, and herd of competitors
- CoreCivic: Credit downgrade follows negative ESG performance as political risk grows
- Mattel Inc (MAT): Hot Wheels on the highway to hell after recalls, whistleblowing?
- Tesla’s governance record shows need for ESG monitoring
- Greenest airline? easyJet sets course for electric flights by 2030 as industry faces existential threat
- Intuit & H&R Block: Tax Day cash grab? A look at Regulatory Capture & Political Influence
- California’s methane super-emitters: Four companies with 26.8% of all methane from California facilities had a warming effect equal to 725,000+ cars on the road for a year
- Climate challenge for the Dairy Industry